- 07-Mar-2017 to 14-Apr-2017 (PST)
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Customer Service Representative Work from Home
We are currently seeking both bilingual and non-bilingual call handling experts for virtual (work-from-home) customer service roles.
At Granada, we reward team members who go above and beyond to provide great customer care. We recognize them as call handling experts and reward them monthly for helping make us the best in the business.
But what does a day in the life of a call handling expert look like? As an inbound call agent, each day will present unique opportunities, challenges, and rewards. Since each call can be different, you have to be able to switch gears at a moment's notice while maintaining a helpful attitude and offering an efficient solution for the caller. The situations are endless.
At the end of the day, you will have spoken to someone excited to try something new, someone nervous or anxious but mostly someone grateful that you were there to assist them. These people are the reason you will feel fulfilled at the end of each day. You are the voice that changes the day for someone in some way every day.
We are looking for talented call handling experts who have a positive outlook on life and a "can-do" attitude. If you want to work for a company where you actually mean something- instead of "just another person in a seat", we invite you to submit your resume at www.GranadaCorp.com. Our team will be happy to share more information about the position.
PLEASE VERIFY AND DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
Home office Requirements:
- You must operate with a clean desk and a quiet home office environment.
- Broadband (FIOS, Cable), no WIFI
- NO DIAL UP, DSL OR SATELLITE connections
- You must have high speed cable or FIOS connection
- Ability to connect with Ethernet cable instead of wireless (hardwired connection)
- Broadband (aka internet) upload speed of at least 5mbps.
Computer requirements (verify before applying):
- Windows 10 Version 1511 and above, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows XP SP3
- Google Chrome 47+, Mozilla Firefox 43+, Internet Explorer 11+,
- 4th Generation Intel Core i3 and above, AMD Quad Core A8, A10, E2
- 4GB (8GB Recommended)
- 10GB free space
- 2x USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 Recommended), Built-in or USB webcam
Aside from being one of the most stellar companies to work for, Granada is also an equal opportunity employer!